[CentOS] libguestfs-winsupport

Tue Feb 10 15:02:19 UTC 2015
Johnny Hughes <johnny at centos.org>

On 02/09/2015 08:56 AM, Steve Clark wrote:
> On 02/09/2015 09:34 AM, Robert Nichols wrote:
>> On 02/06/2015 07:56 AM, Steve Clark wrote:
>>> Hello List,
>>>
>>> Does anyone know why this is not available in CentOS 6.6. I found it in
>>> a SL repo but not in CentOS.
>> I opened http://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=8183 last Friday (Feb 6).
>> You can also use the one in the C6.5-updates vault repository.
>>
> Thanks!

The reason this keeps getting pulled is that it is not in the normal
channels we use when comparing to RHEL manifests. So, when we build the
list of packages it gets left out.

I think I should put it in CentOS Extras where it should get carried
over when we update.

It is now in extras, so it should move up on new point releases.