[CentOS] Updated Spam Assassin for CentOS 5...

Sun Feb 15 18:30:32 UTC 2015
Richard <lists-centos at listmail.innovate.net>

Before you upgrade SA you may want to make certain that your install
is current on the rules updates, which are released on a fairly
regular basis.

You can do an "sa-update --checkonly -v" to see if you are current.

There's generally a cron job in /etc/cron.d that checks for updates
daily, but if it's not running for some reason your ruleset will be
out of date.

The 3.4 release will be better, but I found that 3.3.1, with some
personalized tweaks, was still very good.

   - Richard