[CentOS] Thunderbird randomly segfaults at startup

Sun Jan 11 01:39:58 UTC 2015
Robert Nichols <rnicholsNOSPAM at comcast.net>

Anyone else seeing this? This is happening on a straight "Desktop" install
of CentOS 6.6 fully updated. I have made no changes other than installing
Thunderbird. Thunderbird will occasionally (10 to 20% of the time) fail to
start, and the abrt report indicates a signal 11 (SIGSEGV). I don't see
any other reports of this. Is no one using Thunderbird these days?

Do abrt reports submitted from CentOS go anywhere useful these days?  I
saw some discussion a while back, but don't recall the results. Should
I submit one?

                 Do NOT delete it.