[CentOS] C6 server responding extremely slow on ssh interactive

Wed Jan 28 16:20:49 UTC 2015
Marcelo Ricardo Leitner <marcelo.leitner at gmail.com>

On 28-01-2015 11:15, Patrick Bervoets wrote:
> I have a C6 server acting as a kvm-host.
>
> When connecting with ssh the console is extremely slow and hangs for
> minutes at a time. Connecting to this server is not the problem.
>
> If I use: ssh root at host "whatever" I got immediate response even when
> interactive consoles opened with ssh are hanging.

Sorry, is it hanging during the session or while attempting to establish
a new one? If this last, it may be dns and ssh -v may help. The former
is weird, I don't think I ever saw it.

   Marcelo