[CentOS] dual-booting <- Re: installing Cents os server 7.0

Kahlil Hodgson kahlil.hodgson at dealmax.com.au
Fri Jul 3 07:18:52 UTC 2015

IMHO dual booting, although interesting, is a dying technology. A necessary
hack from less civilised times.

The modern approach is to choose the OS that personally gives you the most
comfort (legal, physical, moral, aesthetic, financial, ...) and use
virtualization to boot any other OS you may need.

Investing time in improving the UX for dual-booting may be fun or satisfy
the soul, but it seems inappropriate to suggest its an important issue that
must be resolved. Personally I'd choose investing my time in improving
virtualization.