[CentOS] Timeout before trust answer with iPhone iOS 8

Sat Jul 25 13:14:59 UTC 2015
David McGuffey <davidmcguffey at verizon.net>

Until recently I've not had any problem connecting my iPhone 4s with iOS
8 to my CentOS 6.6 desktop to move pictures and videos. Problem occurs
with my wife's new iPhone 5s.

Now, before I can answer the "Trust This Computer" message on the
iPhone, I get a DBus error:

"org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NoReply: Message did not receive a reply
(timeout by message bus)"

Searching this message reveals a lot of complaints by users on Ubuntu
and a bug in a library. But this was back in 2012-2013. Couldn't find
anything related to CentOS.

Appears to be a timing issue...the timer expires before I can respond to
the trust question on the iPhone.

Any guidance on how to fix this? Is there a timeout setting somewhere
down in udev, fuse, or gvfs?

DaveM