[CentOS] Problems with Samba-based Home-Directory

Sun Jul 5 14:57:07 UTC 2015
Meikel <meikel at fn.de>

Am 02.07.2015 um 20:16 schrieb Gordon Messmer:
> Have you yet:
> setsebool -P use_samba_home_dirs 1

No, I didn't set it. Now I've set it and when logging into text console
I no longer have the problem with the home directory. That's fine now.
Thanks a lot!

But the other problem remains, that very soon after startup I can't log
into the GUI. I think the remaining problem doesn't has to do something
with Samba/Autofs. It looks as if the network becomes ready very late
(after autofs started), which perhaps would explain my problem.

In the /var/log/boot.log I see:

Schnittstelle eth0 hochfahren:  IP-Informationen für eth0 werden
bestimmt ... fehlgeschlagen; keine Verbindung vorhanden. Kabel prüfen?
FEHLGESCHLAGEN
Netzwerkparameter einstellen ... OK
NetworkManager-Daemon starten: OK
automount starten: OK

In /var/log/messages I see:

Jul  5 16:36:08 meikel-pc kernel: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_UP): eth0: link is not
ready
Jul  5 16:36:23 meikel-pc kernel: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_CHANGE): eth0: link
becomes ready

It takes 15 seconds between the two messages until it becomes ready. I
have no idea why it first says that the link is not ready.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Meikel