[CentOS] Backups solution from WinDoze to linux

Tue Jul 14 16:45:23 UTC 2015
Leon Fauster <leonfauster at googlemail.com>

Am 14.07.2015 um 16:17 schrieb m.roth at 5-cent.us:
> My manager just tasked me at looking at this, for one team we're
> supporting. Now, he'd been thinking of bacula, but I see their Windows
> binaries are now not-free, so I'm looking around. IIRC, Les thinks highly
> of backuppc; comments on that, or other packaged solutions?

<snip>
 This will continue to be the case, and we have planned a number of
 projects that are sponsored by Bacula Systems.  The will probably begin
 to appear in the community version between March and July of 2015.

 A few of these new features will be:

 1. Free Enterprise Windows binaries with all the latest features for
 individual community members.
</snip>

http://sourceforge.net/p/bacula/mailman/bacula-announce/?viewmonth=201501

--