[CentOS] Native ZFS on Linux

Andrew Holway andrew.holway at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 14:34:18 UTC 2015

> OK, plese note that I am not willing to tolerate anti-oss claims and will
> continue to correct similar false claims. If you don't like those
> discussions
> at all, you should try to avoid false claims and the need for corrections.

If I were RedHat, including a non GPL filesystem into my operating system
would make me sweat a bit. Intel were facing a similar issue bundling
OpenZFS with Lustre in their Intel Enterprise Edition for Lustre. They seem
to have solved it by having the installer download the OpenZFS package
during installation time.