[CentOS] off topic - need help registering to the smplayer forum

Kahlil Hodgson

kahlil.hodgson at dealmax.com.au
Fri Jun 12 02:52:15 UTC 2015

Just keep clicking on the little refresh button to the right of the image
until you get one that you can easily decipher.  Just tried this and 5/10
were ok.

Kahlil (Kal) Hodgson                       GPG: C9A02289
Head of Technology                         (m) +61 (0) 4 2573 0382
DealMax Pty Ltd                            GitHub: @tartansandal

Suite 1416
401 Docklands Drive
Docklands VIC 3008 Australia

"All parts should go together without forcing.  You must remember that
the parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you.  Therefore,
if you can't get them together again, there must be a reason.  By all
means, do not use a hammer."  -- IBM maintenance manual, 1925