[CentOS] CentOS 7, systemd, pNFS - hosed

Tue Jun 23 19:22:12 UTC 2015

I just updated a server that's running CentOS 7. I do have elrepo enabled,
because this Rave computer has four early Tesla cards.

It won't boot. Nor can I get it to boot with either of the other two
kernels, and I'll be the one that worked was erased.

*Once* it complained that it couldn't fsck the large filesystem (IIRC,
it's XFS). The other four-five times, I get pNFS something Dependency,
failed, systemd freezing execution.

So far, I'm googling, and not finding anything like this. Has anyone run
into this, or have any suggestions?

If I could get back to the fsck failure, I could at least tell it to
ignore /dev/sdb....

       mark