[CentOS] (no subject)

Tue Jun 9 00:03:29 UTC 2015

On Jun 8, 2015, at 7:46 PM, michael wright <michael_j.w09 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hello my name is Michael I am new to (CENTOS) what I would like to do is run the software as a dual boot  how can I do this I have a 2TB Harddrive  with 4GB DDR3 Memory Intel Core i5 processor 2300.

I assume you’re setting up dual boot between Windows and CentOS?  Its generally easier to install Windows first, then set aside unpartioned space to install CentOS on after the windows install is complete.

> I would like to setup a shared hosting site I no I need to install php and MySQL as such

I hope not on your dual-boot system — that’d be kinda an odd idea to have a shared hosting site run on a system that’s occasionally booted into Windows…

If you’re getting started with CentOS, lets just get you running it on a system before you start trying to run a business on it.

> I also would like to sell domain names when I put in my search bar on my site how can i have it search for domainnames mike

What?