[CentOS] C7: EPEL conflicts with Base and ElRepo?

Fri Jun 19 06:51:36 UTC 2015
Ned Slider <ned at unixmail.co.uk>

On 18/06/15 22:04, Marko Vojinovic wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> This just came to my attention --- I have CentOS 7 installed on one
> machine, and have configured elrepo and epel as additional
> repositories. When I turned on the yum-priorities package (and set up
> priorities in the order base&updates < elrepo < epel), it turns out
> that there are 65 conflicting packages between base and epel, and
> additional 5 between elrepo and epel (there are no conflicts between
> base and elrepo, as expected).

The overlap between elrepo and EPEL is due to the 5 VirtualGL packages
in elrepo.

VirtualGL packages, albeit 64-bit only, are also available in EPEL. They
don't appear to be shipping the 32-bit VirtualGL libs.