[CentOS] Using a CentOS 6 Machine as a gateway/router/home server

Mon Jun 29 17:35:01 UTC 2015
John R Pierce <pierce at hogranch.com>

On 6/29/2015 7:43 AM, m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:
> At some point, I may just get a PI, and run CentOS, or some
> firewall/router distro, though that would mean not having WiFi for guests.

I'm using a UniFi AP for my wireless, actually, I have two of them at
home for full coverage.  it works SO much smoother than the consumer
routers I'd tried before.    the UniFi is a ceiling mount device that
looks like a smoke detector, it gets its power from the ethernet wire
(comes with the PoE injector), the two of them act as a single wireless
access point, one at each end of my rather long house provides corner to
corner coverage.