[CentOS] Sieve Filter: All email not from friendly name?

Benjamin Smith

lists at benjamindsmith.com
Fri Mar 6 20:50:20 UTC 2015

I'm using Dovecot and Sieve under postfix on CentOS 6. Sieve filters are working
great for a number of addresses.

I'm trying to set up a sieve filter that catches all email NOT from Cron
Daemon. Nearly all Admin messages come from
	"Cron Daemon <username at servername>"
so I want a Sieve Filter that will catch all addresses NOT from this address
and stick it into a folder under INBOX/ProbablySpam but while other filters
seem to work fine, this one does not. My best guess so far:

if anyof (not address :all :contains ["From"] "Cron Daemon") {
   fileinto "INBOX.ProbablySpam";
}

It passes validation checking in KMail, but seems to catch all inbound
messages. What am I missing?

Thanks,

Ben