[CentOS] leap second and Centos

Tue Mar 24 18:54:12 UTC 2015
Les Mikesell <lesmikesell at gmail.com>

On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 1:26 PM, Frank Cox <theatre at melvilletheatre.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Mar 2015 12:56:27 -0500
> Les Mikesell wrote:
>
>> Doesn't anyone have a list of the oldest
>> kernel version for each Centos version  you could be running and still
>> avoid known problems?
>
> The best answer to your question is "the latest version", since previous versions all have known issues of one kind or another.
>
> It's not a great idea to run outdated Centos systems with known bugs of any kind.

I can't argue with that (then again, you were running that buggy code
before and happy with it), but having to reboot frequently is not
ideal either, particularly on machines where scheduling downtime is a
fairly involved process.   I'm looking for the compromise with the
least pain involved.

--
   Les Mikesell
      lesmikesell at gmail.com