[CentOS] VirtIO drivers and CentOS 5.4(Final)

Wed May 6 14:28:19 UTC 2015
lhecking at users.sourceforge.net <lhecking at users.sourceforge.net>

> And I, personally, would want an email from aforesaid manager telling me
> not to do any upgrades, which I would print out in several copies and put
> in a secure place....
> <snip>

 You do not understand the situation I presented. This is about avoiding
 a situation where in a highly complex envirnoment, due to a quirk in one
 of the dozens of tools involved in designing your product, the product
 suddenly changes because libc was updated to a newer rev. So you keep your
 design environment static - all parts of it. We're talking business process
 here, not some stand-alone, uninformed PHB decision.