[CentOS] I Have Multiple Ips But Can Only Telnet to One Interface. Not the subinterface. How to Fix?

Wed May 20 10:54:22 UTC 2015
Mike McKoy <mikemckoy at gmail.com>

Hi there matt,

they are supposed to be different IPs. One is a newsletter ip and the other
a forum. I need to keep the mail traffic Separate so that member messages
don't go to spam. I've searched all over and can't find anything in the
CENTOS forums or on the net which corresponds to this. i just need to get
inform.mymodeltalk.com to respond to port 25. lol, that's all I want so I
can get my secondary instance of postfix to send mail

--
Mike McKoy
*404.590.7176*