[CentOS] I Have Multiple Ips But Can Only Telnet to One Interface. Not the subinterface. How to Fix?

Wed May 20 18:09:23 UTC 2015
Mike McKoy <mikemckoy at gmail.com>

Yes they are being used. There is a command used to create the instance and
then I must edit the config files manually. If I put localhost in the
secondary instance it binds. Postfix is not the problem. They are saying
this is at the OS level which is why I need your help. How do I open the
post for a subinterface ETH0:1 for port 25. If that isn't the solution what
other troubleshooting steps should I take from the OS side as POSTFIX isn't
the issue. It can't hear what it's not being allowed to listen too.

--
Mike McKoy
*404.590.7176*