[CentOS] I Have Multiple Ips But Can Only Telnet to One Interface. Not the subinterface. How to Fix?

Thu May 21 07:05:03 UTC 2015
Mike McKoy <mikemckoy at gmail.com>

FYI, found out it was Amazon EC2 blocking me upstream of downstream of my
config. So everything was configured right... I filled out a form and am
waiting for them to fix.

--
Mike McKoy
*404.590.7176*