[CentOS] cant reattach to screen session since upgrade of screen rpm?

Thu Oct 15 18:36:21 UTC 2015
Jason Welsh <jason.welsh at mercurygate.com>

hey folks, running CentOS release 6.6 (Final) and I was upgrading some
rpms and now since screen (and probably some others) were upgraded,
I can no longer reattach to my screen session I had running.

monsterjam:~ $ rpm -qi screen
Name        : screen                       Relocations: (not relocatable)
Version     : 4.0.3                             Vendor: CentOS
Release     : 18.el6                        Build Date: Thu 23 Jul 2015
01:41:46 PM EDT
Install Date: Thu 15 Oct 2015 01:15:28 PM EDT      Build Host:
c6b8.bsys.dev.centos.org
Group       : Applications/System           Source RPM:
screen-4.0.3-18.el6.src.rpm

monsterjam:~ $ screen -ls
There is a screen on:
     13262.stuff    (Detached)
1 Socket in /var/run/screen/S-jason.

when I try to reattach, it just hangs..

monsterjam:~ $ screen -dr 13262.stuff

ive found the following and tried them all..
Try detaching it first with screen -d. If that doesn't work, you can
try, in increasing order of emphasis,

    -d|-D [pid.tty.host]
         does  not  start screen, but detaches the elsewhere running
screen session. It has the
         same effect as typing "C-a d" from screen's controlling
terminal. -D is the equivalent
         to  the  power  detach key.  If no session can be detached,
this option is ignored. In
         combination with the -r/-R option more powerful effects can be
achieved:

    -d -r   Reattach a session and if necessary detach it first.

    -d -R   Reattach a session and if necessary detach or even create it
first.

    -d -RR  Reattach a session and if necessary detach or create it. Use
the first  session  if
            more than one session is available.

    -D -r   Reattach a session. If necessary detach and logout remotely
first.

    -D -R   Attach  here and now. In detail this means: If a session is
running, then reattach.
            If necessary detach and logout remotely first.  If it was
not running create it and
            notify the user. This is the author's favorite.

    -D -RR  Attach here and now. Whatever that means, just do it.

but none of them seem to work.. any ideas?

Jason