[CentOS] android sdk on centos7 64-bit.

Jason Welsh jason.welsh at mercurygate.com
Mon Sep 21 17:48:07 UTC 2015

you are correct sir.. something is screwed up!

I remember running into a problem with the base repo enabled and swept
it under the rug by disabling it for the moment and then
forgot all about disabling it.. So when I enable the base repo, and run
yum with debug flag, I see the following:

Setting up Package Sacks
http://mirror.centos.org/centos/%24releasever/os/x86_64/repodata/repomd.xml:
[Errno 14] HTTP Error 404 - Not Found
Trying other mirror.

now where does centos get this variable from that's getting messed up?

thanks/regards,
Jason