[CentOS] Oracle java RPM

Sat Sep 5 06:16:42 UTC 2015
Alice Wonder <alice at domblogger.net>

I use this :

http://awel.domblogger.net/7/special/repoview/oracle-java-jdk.html

It's a nosrc.rpm that makes an rpm from the x64 binary tarball.

You have to update the spec file for the actual version being used.

I don't know if it is the right solution for everyone but it meets my
needs just fine, every new Java release I just build it on one machine
and distribute the resulting rpm to my other CentOS boxes that need
Oracle Java.