[CentOS] 答复: 答复: How to configure VLAN in CentOS7

liyulei liyulei_walker at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 19 06:19:59 UTC 2016

Thank you again.

I am deploying Liberty Neutron, according the official document, there are
two NIC at least, but my physical machine has only one. Someone suggested me
I could create a vlan interface, then everything would be ok. Until now,
though I created the vlan interface, it can't attach to the Internet.

Could other methods created virtual interface instead of vlan interface?

Thanks

Li yulei