[CentOS] Apache/PHP Installation - opinions

Andreas Benzler andreas at benzlerweb.de
Wed Apr 27 07:45:42 UTC 2016

Another way i choose is install what i need in opt a php cli and configure
apache. What is the different? I drive php 5.3, 5.6 side by side. It always
depends of your needs.

How configure this stuff on my virtual host? ISP-Config
make it easy for me.

Can be a solution for you. RPM isn’t that bad and  hold
the configuration in a spec file is handy. You can take a name for a package like php-7 and
 will be never overwritten by an update. There are many ways to track down
problems. It’s up to you.