[CentOS] EPEL - Clamav update?

Sun Apr 3 02:39:04 UTC 2016
Rob Kampen <rkampen at kampensonline.com>

EPEL maintainers?
I note messages in the log about updated version 0.99.1 of CLAMAV being
available since Mar 5th.
for CentOS 6 no update is available yet.
I used to use rpmforge for this package but that languished for months
before updates became available and eventually stopped altogether.
Is there something I can do to assist in getting this package updated?
I have no idea if this is a difficult package to compile with lots of
dependancies or some otherwise complexities.
In this era of constant SPAM and so many virus / trojan attempts to do
harm to others, it is vital that we run this package to protect our users.
Please let me know if / how I can assist.
Kind regards
Rob