[CentOS] Openshot 2.x (beta) on C7??

Thu Apr 7 14:27:55 UTC 2016
Sorin Srbu <Sorin.Srbu at orgfarm.uu.se>

Size is not too much of a problem in my book, as long as I don't have to
spend hours on end to find out what repos have the proper dep's and doesn't
mismatch with each other, in order to install the software I wanted in the
first place.

An OT sidetrack; has this appimage-thing been going on for some time now?
Openshot is the first software I've seen that is delivered this way.

--
//Sorin