[CentOS] Suddenly increased my hard disk

Mon Apr 18 04:27:33 UTC 2016
Chandran Manikandan <tech2mani at gmail.com>

Hi Tony and Gordon,
Thanks for your help.
I have tried above your commands
I couldn't see that size of the file.

Usually the qmailbackup created like below format in backup location.

201604151929-backup.tar.gz
201604151929-qmailadminpasswd.tar.bz2
201604151929-qmailcontrolusers.tar.bz2
201604151929-spamassassin-files.tar.bz2
201604151929-squirrelmail-plugins.tar.bz2
201604151929-squirrelmail-prefs.tar.bz2
201604151929-vpopmail.sql.gz
201604151929-vpopmail.tar.bz2

Then i have tried to delete rm -f *.bz2 files or *.gz files.

The above same steps followed on 01 April files.

After that it doesn't show the 201604011929-backup.tar.gz file in backup
location.
but the extra 194 GB size occupied in my server which is above mentioned
backup file size.

I had checked mailbox folder size 386 GB and there is no other big size
folder and files in my server.
But i am wonder why it shows  580GB occupied in my hard disk.

how to find out and solve this issue.
I have run fail2ban and firewall also in my server.
i have doubt anybody hacked or accessed my system from outside.
Could anyone help me.