[CentOS] firewalld and just a routing between local lans

Tue Aug 16 15:49:50 UTC 2016
lejeczek <peljasz at yahoo.co.uk>

hi
how much different iptables are in 7 from 6 I'm just
learning, I expected that since IFs belong to the same zone
traffic between them would pass, be forwarded without any
extra settings/configuration but, I'm wrong it turns out.
Am I missing something and there actually is a simple way,
designed to make that routing between lans/interfaces just
work - a one liner, one option/setting in that
comprehensive(?) firewalld configuration?
How does firewall make your centos a router of directly
connected LANs?

many thanks
L.