[CentOS] Noise Cancellation of Server Noise

Always Learning centos at u68.u22.net
Mon Dec 26 03:25:03 UTC 2016

On Sun, 2016-12-25 at 13:38 -0600, geo.inbox.ignored wrote:

> On 12/25/2016 11:53 AM, Mark Woolfson (Notebook) wrote:
> > If the server decision makers had not gone for a server designed
> > by accountants but a server designed by engineers then you would
> > not have this problem.

> maybe accountants in U.K., not is U.S.A..
>
> accountants in U.S.A. only 'know' about spreadsheets because
> that is what they are paid for.
>
> engineering is by engineers because that is what they are paid for.
>
> neither is going to do something they are not paid for.
>
> long live the "American Way".

Lack of vision and inspiration always hampers the betterment of our
unique world. Great people, all over our planet, usually do a bit more
than they are paid for. The resulting benefit for others is
incalculable.

Just think of what the Centos founders did, unpaid, and their
hardworking successes achieved - never an eye on the clock and never
restricting their efforts to make something not just work, but work
well.

--
Regards,

Paul.
England, EU.      England's place is in the European Union.