[CentOS] Adobereader on Centos7 crashes

Sat Dec 31 15:35:47 UTC 2016
johan.vermeulen7 at telenet.be <johan.vermeulen7 at telenet.be>

Hello All,

I can't get Adobe Reader to run stable on Centos7, when trying to edit settings or trying to print, it crashes.
The issue is people need to digitally sign pdf forms. When I open these forms with anything else then Adobereader, I get EM

To view the full contents of this document, you need a later version of the PDF viewer. You can upgrade
to the latest version of Adobe Reader from www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html

I spent a lot of time trying to solve this with other pdf viewers, including google-chrome and Foxit, and trickery with ps2pdf and Pdfedit. Nothing works.

I installed Adobereader following this:
https://www.if-not-true-then-false.com/2010/install-adobe-acrobat-pdf-reader-on-fedora-centos-red-hat-rhel/

The signing of these forms is vital to my organization, so any help would be appreciated.

Greetings, J.