[CentOS] OT: Blank mails from this list

Fri Dec 16 06:22:07 UTC 2016
Sorin Srbu <Sorin.Srbu at orgfarm.uu.se>

Could be. Exchange does a lot of weird things, as I understood it from the
central IT-support.

> read my sig, then install thunderbird.

LOL!

Well, it T-bird doesn't do Exchange very well.
At least not when I tried a few months ago. :-)

In any case, I'll toss this to the mentioned central support and the mail
admins. See if they can make heads or tails of this, other than reinstall
everything.
--
//Sorin