[CentOS] OT: Blank mails from this list

Fri Dec 16 10:15:30 UTC 2016
geo.inbox.ignored <geo.inbox.ignored at gmail.com>

On 12/16/2016 12:22 AM, Sorin Srbu wrote:
> [...]
<<>>

>> read my sig, then install thunderbird.
>
> LOL!

}}

glad you enjoyed.

sad thing is it is very true.

> Well, it T-bird doesn't do Exchange very well.
> At least not when I tried a few months ago. :-)

}}

nothing does exchange very well, including all from oos. ;=)

> In any case, I'll toss this to the mentioned central support and the mail
> admins. See if they can make heads or tails of this, other than reinstall
> everything.

}}

if central support and admins reject thunderbird, they need to be
wearing 'Depends'.

btw; do you know Valeri Galtsev <galtsev at kicp.uchicago.edu? her department
is near what you had marked on chigo map.

--

The important thing is not to stop questioning.
 - Albert Einstein

CentOS GNU/Linux 6.8
KDE 4.3.4

peace out.

tc,hago.

.

=+=
Tired of having your microsoft os hacked?
Change to Linux os, used by microsoft hackers.
=+=
If Bill Gates got a dime for every time Windows crashes...
 ...oh, wait. He does. THAT explains it!
=+=
=+=