[CentOS] Looking for DirectFB 1.4.11 RPMs for 32-bit CentOS 6

Fri Dec 16 16:00:27 UTC 2016
Leonard den Ottolander <leonard at den.ottolander.nl>

Hello Alfred,

On Fri, 2016-12-16 at 09:05 -0500, Alfred von Campe wrote:
> Our current build process requires the directfb-1.4.11-3.el6.i686.rpm
> and directfb-devel-1.4.11-3.el6.i686.rpm packages, but they appear to
> be no longer available from the EPEL repo, and I can’t find them
> anywhere else either.  If you have a local copy, or can point me to
> some other repo or web site that has these 2 RPMs, I would really
> appreciate it.

Not only has the package been removed from EPEL, upstream also seemed to
have disappeared. This mysterious disappearance tickled my curiosity.
Looked around a bit on the net, to find that wikipedia already knows
what I didn't: Upstream has moved from www.directfb.org to
www.directfb.net.

Regards,
Leonard.