[CentOS] Can't delete or move /home on 7.3 install

Tue Dec 20 19:20:57 UTC 2016
Glenn E. Bailey III <replicant at dallaslamers.org>

Yup, verified those options are *not* set in 7.2. For a quick test I
simply removed them from
/usr/lib/systemd/system/NetworkManager.service, did a systemctl
daemon-reload, restarted NetworkManager, logged back in as root, and
was able to whack /home (7.3).