[CentOS] heads up: /boot space on kernel upgrade

Sat Feb 13 21:19:36 UTC 2016

On Sat, February 13, 2016 2:24 pm, David Both wrote:
> +1 Valeri. I agree that things have changed a lot!

_things_ changed? I wouldn't quite agree. It is people who have changed
definitely. As far as things are concerned, they have changed a lot, but
not fundamentally. Disks are huge, but they still are not infinite. Number
of inodes filesystem can have increased multiple orders of magnitude, but
it is still finite, and so on - one can go through the whole list of good
practices dated some 15-20 years back. But we, people, have changed a lot.

Valeri