[CentOS] Just need to vent

Mon Jan 25 07:31:13 UTC 2016
Sorin Srbu <Sorin.Srbu at orgfarm.uu.se>

Spot on.

I don't hate Gnome3 enough to get irritated, not when it's as easy as changing
the desktop environment.
This is what linux is about for me, if I don't like something - I'm pretty
much free to search for other solutions and use those instead.

I do understand Alice's rant though.
It mirrored my sentiments with CentOS 7 just when it came out. 8-)

--
//Sorin