[CentOS] Just need to vent

Mon Jan 25 07:55:54 UTC 2016
Alice Wonder <alice at domblogger.net>

On 01/24/2016 11:46 PM, Alice Wonder wrote:
> On 01/24/2016 11:31 PM, Sorin Srbu wrote:

Oh and as far as a silent majority that prefers Gnome 3 -

Ubuntu was by far the most common distribution for desktop users.

It is quickly being overtaken by Mint - with the Cinnamon and Mate
builds, not the Gnome 3 build.

I think that indicates Gnome 3 doesn't have a silent majority, because
the most popular desktop distribution is losing ground fast specifically
to a fork with desktops based on gtk2 - one of which is a fork of Gnome 2.

That seems to me to indicate people are rejecting Gnome 3.