[CentOS] Just need to vent

Mon Jan 25 16:11:37 UTC 2016
Robert Nichols <rnicholsNOSPAM at comcast.net>

On 01/24/2016 10:45 AM, Peter Duffy wrote:
> It would be very interesting to know how many other users are still on
> CentOS/Red Hat 6 as a result of reluctance to enjoy all the - erm -
> improvements in 7.

That's were I am, CentOS 6.7 with a 3.18 LTS kernel from the Xen4CentOS
repo on machines with hardware too new for a 2.6 kernel. I plan to stay
there until CentOS 6 goes EOL (and if my past history is any guide,
probably quite a while beyond that -- I'd been running a patched-up
Fedora 12 until late 2014, 4 years past its EOL).

                 Do NOT delete it.