[CentOS] SOT: Best strategy for automatize a flow that need user interaction

Fri Jan 29 16:25:54 UTC 2016
Keith Keller <kkeller at wombat.san-francisco.ca.us>

On 2016-01-29, reynierpm at gmail.com <reynierpm at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am working in a Dockerfile but there is a "secure" MariaDB server script
> I need to run which is interactive and I don't know how to deal with this.

Honestly, I think your best long-term strategy for getting help with
Docker is a Docker list.  Personally I have no major problems with OT
questions, but if you ask your question someplace where everyone uses
(and maybe even develops) your software you're much more likely to get
a more complete and correct answer.  On this list you're hoping that
there's enough of a subset of users to answer your questions, and of
that subset who knows how many of them really know what they're doing.

If the software you were asking about were some strange obscure program
that few people use any more, I could see asking everywhere you could on
the off-chance that someone knows about it.  But for something so
popular like Docker there's no reason to go away from their discussion
forums.

--keith

kkeller at wombat.san-francisco.ca.us