[CentOS] SOT: Best strategy for automatize a flow that need user interaction

Fri Jan 29 16:37:40 UTC 2016
reynierpm at gmail.com <reynierpm at gmail.com>

On Fri, Jan 29, 2016 at 11:25 AM, Keith Keller <
kkeller at wombat.san-francisco.ca.us> wrote:

> Honestly, I think your best long-term strategy for getting help with
> Docker is a Docker list.  Personally I have no major problems with OT
> questions, but if you ask your question someplace where everyone uses
> (and maybe even develops) your software you're much more likely to get
> a more complete and correct answer.  On this list you're hoping that
> there's enough of a subset of users to answer your questions, and of
> that subset who knows how many of them really know what they're doing.
>
> If the software you were asking about were some strange obscure program
> that few people use any more, I could see asking everywhere you could on
> the off-chance that someone knows about it.  But for something so
> popular like Docker there's no reason to go away from their discussion
> forums.

No problem Keith, I will move this discussion to Docker google groups and
perhaps I will get a better answer :-) thanks for your suggestion
Cheers