[CentOS] installing centos 7 32 bit i386 to laptop

Wed Jul 27 14:06:20 UTC 2016
geo.inbox.ignored <geo.inbox.ignored at gmail.com>

On 07/27/2016 08:45 AM, John Hodrien wrote:
<>

> I'd entirely go against that.  The text installer is a legacy tool that
> I'd avoid whenever possible.

> Kickstart/cmdline or GUI, but text is just there to make you miserable.

--->

gui i pretty doing that now. :=)

> Definitely try a minimal install and just confirm that fails too.

--->

a minimal install is a good suggestion, as i do believe the ati vga
chip is a part of problem.

gui with previous installs has not been a problem. i believe that the
build of 7 was intended for newer systems and that old video drivers
have been dropped to make room for newer systems.

again, thanks for suggestions. all are welcome.

--

peace out.

CentOS GNU/Linux 6.8

tc,hago.

.

=+=
Tired of having your microsoft os hacked?
Change to Linux os, used by microsoft hackers.
=+=
=+=