[CentOS] installing centos 7 32 bit i386 to laptop

Thu Jul 28 04:33:51 UTC 2016
John R Pierce <pierce at hogranch.com>

On 7/27/2016 8:51 PM, geo.inbox.ignored wrote:
> have you tried the 7 32 bit?

no, all my linux servers now are 64 bit, I havent' run a 32 bit system
in a long time.

if your internet is working over ethernet, you should be able to install
what you need via yum, rather than reinstall from different media...

     yum install NetworkManager-wifi

and you should be able to configure wifi with the text mode
NetworkManager tool, nmtui

     yum groupinstall "GNOME Desktop"

should install the full Gnome desktop environment, and the gui
NetworkManager, which is probably easier to use.