[CentOS] installing centos 7 32 bit i386 to laptop

Fri Jul 29 06:14:08 UTC 2016
geo.inbox.ignored <geo.inbox.ignored at gmail.com>

On 07/29/2016 01:04 AM, Peter wrote:
> On 29/07/16 17:13, geo.inbox.ignored wrote:
>>> the Semperon SI-42 is, I believe, a 64 bit capable CPU,
>>
>> you are very correct.
>
> In that case stop wasting your time with CentOS 7 i386 and install the
> native x86_64 version of CentOS 7.  This will give you access to all the
> 3rd party repos you'll want as well, such as epel and nux.

===>

you saying you can not read? 8=D

just poking a little fun at you. ;=)

--

peace out.

CentOS GNU/Linux 6.8

tc,hago.

.

=+=
Tired of having your microsoft os hacked?
Change to Linux os, used by microsoft hackers.
=+=
=+=