[CentOS] Any further developments on CentOS7 for i386?

Tue Jun 21 22:22:19 UTC 2016
Kay Schenk <kay.schenk at gmail.com>

On 10/07/2015 01:05 PM, Johnny Hughes wrote:
> On 10/07/2015 11:12 AM, Kay Schenk wrote:

>>> We have moved it into place here, which is where it is going to live
>>> permanently:
>>>
>>> http://mirror.centos.org/altarch/7/os/i386/
>>>

>> ​Ok, thanks. I may install this soonish...

Well I have not gotten to this. Since this is a "community" distro, are
patches and updates provided in the same timeframe as they would be for
CentOS 7 64-bit?

I don't readily see anything like a SIG mailing list or I'd ask there.

Thanks.