[CentOS] https and self signed

Sat Jun 18 23:50:43 UTC 2016
Always Learning <centos at u68.u22.net>

On Sat, 2016-06-18 at 15:39 -0700, Gordon Messmer wrote:

> I'm not interested in turning this in to a discussion on epistemology.
> This is based on the experience (the evidence) of some of the world's
> foremost experts in the field (Akamai, Cisco, EFF, Mozilla, etc).

The same Mozilla Foundation that got USD 50 million from Google some
years ago and the same Mozilla Foundation that automatically sends URLs
to Google (the world's biggest spying operation) - questionable safety
credentials that security conscious administrators might not implicitly
trust.

I support a DNS record solution for certificate authenticity.

--
Regards,

Paul.
England, EU.      England's place is in the European Union.