[CentOS] 6.7 netinstall fails at insert cd to continue

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Tue Mar 8 21:00:14 UTC 2016

--

yes, it is. for some reason or other, i seldom remember to use it.
too much using gui desktop. ;-)

for sure, this reply and reply from John R Pierce are being added
to my 'tricks and toolkit' collection because my 'chemo brain' is
forgetting too much of what my 'near photographic' memory used to
remember.

thank you for reply and info. very much appreciated.

--
peace out.

If Bill Gates got a dime for every time Windows crashes...
 ...oh, wait. He does. THAT explains it!
-+-

CentOS GNU/Linux 6.7

tc,hago.