[CentOS] Double-clicking on Window "Locks it in Place"

Traiano Welcome

traiano at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 08:58:27 UTC 2016

Hi List

(For any WindowMaker/GNUStep gurus on the list :-) )

I'm configuring a kiosk type system, editing the windowmaker default
configuration files directly. Somehow, my configuration results in my
application being locked in place on startup, unless I left
double-click the titlebar first, following which I can move the
application window.

If I double-click the title bar once it again, the application window
is locked in place.

I'm not  sure what combination of parameters in which configuration
file causes this behaviour, but would like to behave as a simple
click-and-drag, without needing a double-click on the window titlebar
first.

Any clue to how to work which configuration file settings control this
behaviour would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
Traiano