[CentOS] SOT: Can Fedora be installed from Live images?

Tue Mar 8 14:00:44 UTC 2016
mechy2k2000 <mechy2k2000 at gmail.com>

I think nearly all the fedora images are live CDs now. They should have an
option to install fedora when you boot the  cd. Usually when you boot the
cd.  A window appears asking to either install the os or try it out. If you
are using a non gnome cd,you may have to search the application menu for
the installer

Hope this helps.

Rafeal Stewart

Big Fedora fan