[CentOS] [OT] security bug with firefox and add-on

Wed Mar 9 20:28:47 UTC 2016
Ned Slider <ned at unixmail.co.uk>

On 09/03/16 19:11, g wrote:

> On 03/09/16 12:46, Mike - st257 wrote:
>>> On Wed, Mar 9, 2016 at 1:38 PM, g <geleem at bellsouth.net> wrote:
> <<>>
>
>> What version of CentOS and Firefox?
>>
> --
>
> centos 6.7, firefox 38.6.1.

Does it affect the latest version of Firefox just released:

firefox-38.7.0-1.el6_7

Is the bug in Firefox or the add-on.

If the bug is in Firefox, then I would report it to Red Hat. CentOS will
not fix bugs, security or otherwise, as the policy is to rebuild RHEL,
bugs and all.